Every other woman in the world owns a hairdryer, which is also known as a blow dryer. In the recent past, this hair dryer became an essential hair tool and appliance in the hair industry. Out of every other hair styling tool, a hair dryer is one of the most important styling tools as it helps to quickly dry your hair as well as give shape and style to your tresses and locks. Many people use a hairdryer to bring volume to their hair and also to get a sleek and straight hairstyle. With people busy in their scheduled and fast life, they are always running and moving. So a hairdryer becomes a daily used appliance. You can easily dry your soaking wet hair as soon as you come out of the shower and then head out for your work. But with the growing demand for hairdryers, it has been seen that even men are using blow dryers daily.
To purchase a hairdryer, you must always make sure that they are effective in drying your hair, but they must also be gentle. Since blow dryer or hair dryer uses high heat to remove the excess moisture and water from the hair it might make your hair dull and rough if used daily. So in this article, we will thoroughly discuss the latest hairdryer in the market Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer.
Revlon is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to hair products and appliances. It is known globally and is used by famous hairdressers and stylists around the globe. This brand is all about innovation, high-grade technology, and consumer-friendly. This Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer is a unique and revolutionized hair dryer that can also be used as a hair styling tool as well. This has suddenly become a popular and most trusted hairdryer, and everyone is like, “I am in love with it after using it for once.”
The hairdryer and volumizer are very lightweight and are very versatile. It is versatile because, along with drying your hair, it will also help in styling your hair.
There are small opening around the bristles of the brush, and hot air runs through them, which helps you to get more precise control, and also it eliminates the use of comb or brush while styling. The hairdryer prevents tangling of hair as it uses two types of bristles to style your hair. There are three air settings; one is a cool setting and two heat settings. It works on the ionic technology, which helps to tame the frizziness in your hair along with giving it shine once you are done with the styling. It quickly dries your hair, it takes around 15 to 20 minutes to dry thick or coarse hair, and if you have fine and thin hair, then it will take around 5 minutes to blow dry your hair. The bristles are soft, so it will feel comfortable while you use it.
The hairdryer is also travel-friendly as it is compact and also does the work of both brushing your hair and styling it. You do not have to carry your hair straightener or curl irons with you anymore. The best feature about this product is that it adds volume to your hair. You can achieve great, gorgeous curls falling down your shoulder, which will look bouncy and voluminous. With just a single pass of this hair dryer through your hair, you can create your hairstyle. The shape of the tool is oval, which is perfect for lifting your hair from the roots to give volume while brushing the tangles. It is available in various colors as well. At home, you can achieve smooth salon-style hair effortlessly with this Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer.
How to Use Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer?
To get salon styled hair at home with Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer, follow the below-mentioned steps on how to use it.
- Firstly wash your hair thoroughly, and air dry or towel dry your hair softly. So that when you use the hairdryer, it is not extremely wet, and water drips down. Keep your hair around 70% dry since wet hair can get easily tangled, and you will have more hair fall.
- You may take a comb, or you may not. But brush your hair thoroughly to untangle your hair knots before using the hairdryer.
- Use a good quality hair serum or a heat protectant spray and mist before using the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer as the hot air might damage your hair and can cause split ends and breakage. Its a critical step since it protects your natural hair.
- Then with the help of a comb or brush section your hair into two parts. Take half of your hair and tie it up, or you can also use section clips to hold them up and keep it separate from the bottom layer.
- Take a small section of your bottom hair about an inch or half and brush it through with the hairdryer. Keep the dryer in the warm setting and then do it. You can either slide the dryer under the hair or over the hair, depending on what type of curl you would prefer.
- If you want add more volume to your hair, then apply the hairdryer over the hair while styling.
- When you reach the end of your hair, hold the dryer for 3 to 5 seconds to add texture to the curls and so that they stay curled up.
- Repeat the entire process to the bottom section of your hair by taking small inches every time.
- Unclip the upper section of your hair and repeat the entire process thoroughly.
- To give a finishing touch to your hair. Curl all the ends of your hair with the hairdryer by holding it 3 to 5 seconds and then flipping your hair.
- Brush through your hair by changing the setting to the Cool mode to add shine and softness to your hair.
Here are a few of the pros:
- This hair dryer will give you smooth and shine blow dry hair in a few minutes.
- The oval design of the hairdryer is ergonomic for better grip and comfort.
- The bristles are soft so it will glide easily through your hair.
- You can get versatile hairstyles as it has 2 heat speed controls and one cool setting.
- Along with drying your hair, it will also give volume and smooth texture.
- It has a swivel cord, which gives great flexibility while using it.
Some of the cons of this product are
- The hairdryer is bulkier in size as compared to other hair dryers in the market.
- It might not give the best result to thick and dense hair.
- Your cuticles can break, and you can get split ends if used on wet, tangled hair.
Ionic Technology Used in Hair Dryers
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer uses ionic technology to blow-dry the hair. Ionic technology generates a lot of negative ions, which helps in breaking down the moisture and water in the hair. It keeps your hair smooth and sleek as it does not damage the hair shaft. The ionic technology also helps in drying your hair faster, and you will notice it also prevents frizz. So using this Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer will give you better results without damaging your hair cuticles and shaft.
Since you have detailed knowledge about the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer by now, you should definitely purchase it to master the salon-style blow out right in the comfort of your home and without spending huge amount at salons or parlors. This product is your key to get gorgeous and smooth hair anytime at home effortlessly.